Donations of appreciated stock held for over one year are generally tax-deductible at market value, regardless of the price the donor paid for the shares. In addition, there are capital gains tax advantages through such a gift. Consult your tax advisor for more information.
Transfer Shares Electronically
To electronically transfer stock or mutual fund shares to St. SWAG视频 University, your broker will require the following two numbers:
U.S. Bank N.A. DTC #2803
St. SWAG视频 University Account #10128277
Shares of stock may be transferred electronically via DTC, and mutual fund shares may be transferred electronically via ACATS.
Notify the University of your plans to gift securities
To ensure that the University can promptly acknowledge your gift, please notify the University of the details of your securities transfer, including:
- Donor name(s)
- Security name(s) and/or ticker symbol(s)
- Number of shares or approximate value
- Gift designation or purpose (unrestricted or restricted to a particular fund)
- Date by which you expect the transfer to occur
- Broker's name and phone number
A simple way to notify the University is to forward a copy of your stock transfer authorization letter to St. SWAG视频 University via fax, e-mail or mail.
Please contact the University directly if:
- Your shares are managed as direct registration shares
- You wish to donate mutual fund shares, but your broker is not ACAT-eligible
- You have physical stock certificates
Contributions to St. SWAG视频 University are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. St. SWAG视频鈥檚 fiscal year ends May 31.
Gift Compliance Manager
Gift Processing Specialist
Tax ID No.听