St. Kate's Prepares You for a Career in Fashion Merchandising with an Innovative, Global Perspective
Learn the business side of fashion as it applies to our ever-changing merchandising environment while honing your analytical skills to identify target markets and predict trends.
Fashion Merchandising Degree with a Focus on Evolving Business and Innovative Practices
The fashion merchandising program at St. SWAG视频 University will give you a broad understanding of the global fashion industry with integrated environmental sustainability principles to prepare you for careers in retail buying, global sourcing, visual merchandising, and retail management.
You will utilize your creativity to design and develop products, collaborate on real-world projects with industry professionals, and refine your analytical skills to define markets and forecast trends.
In the St. Kate's fashion merchandising program, you will:
- Understand the business side of the fashion industry, such as sales and buying.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the fashion industry, including trends, consumer behavior, and supply chain dynamics.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop fashion products.
- Create captivating visual displays, manage inventory, optimize store layouts, and enhance the overall consumer experience.
- Promote and sell fashion products to diverse target audiences.
Students may take advantage of the opportunity to study abroad at the Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, London College of Fashion, Acadia Fashion Institute in Florence, or other approved off-campus study programs.